Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting Started

I’m crossing over. I am my own nemesis now. I used to abhor bloggers, blogging, and most things the rhymed with blog. Now, winds have shifted, seasons changed, and I’m embracing my enemy. The main reason why I’m doing this is to let people know what is going on with my life abroad, rather than a personal diary. I’m also going to include things that are happening to me personally and not mere lists of places I’ve been. That being said I’m going to try to follow some guidelines for this blog. I’m trying to strike a balance between Rick Steves and Anne Frank (note: if there is ever a post about the cute boy I’m living with or my first period, someone please stop me). There will be more posts following this one that will include actual goings-on but mostly I wanted to get this post up, get some momentum and work on it later. I’ll try to post regularly. Things are crazy right now so have some patience with me, please. More later, I promise.

Adios,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment