Friday, March 20, 2009

SB09 Italy Part I: Train from Milano to Venice

Most of the caravan used the early train to Venice as a chance to sleep, and while that had been my original intention the northern Italian landscape was too beautiful to take my eyes from. My love affair with the Italian countryside deepened as the hills and mountains past from left to right and I was reminded of Colorado. I wrote a little bit in a notebook I bought in Milan about an Italian fantasy. Merely idle dreams, but perhaps something more one day.

I tried to capture just how pretty the trip was by taking snaps out the window with mixed results. Then I got smart and took a video. That’s right dear reader, you weren’t far from my mind over spring break! Well, sorta. Anyway, here’s the video and a few stills of the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment